As a specialty and limited distribution pharmacy, we have grown to treat thousands of patients in various disease stages experiencing cancer and other chronic illnesses.
We can help your patients receive the treatment they need in a quick and easy manner through:
- Individual managed care policies and procedures to help patients get medication on time
- Patient eligibility management
- Manage coverage costs and reimbursement services
- Same-day approval for eligible patients through our experienced Prior-Authorization department
- Co-Pay department manages patient payment status while working to contract rebates and grant patient access to treatment
- Provide savings and mitigate costs while delivering quality treatment
- Our staff manages all paperwork to decrease patient and physician workload
Ensuring our patients receive excellent care for the best possible health outcomes is top priority for us. Our efforts include:
- Adherence program maximizes treatment efficacy, mitigates costs, and manages patient compliance
- Equal quality care for all patients in a discreet and professional manner
- Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) to ensure the safety of life essential medicines
- Mindful of specific patient needs and challenges faced by patients and their families in light of illnesses
- TNH supports patient interests and works hard to provide and ensure that medications are delivered to the rightful patient on time, every time
BENEFITS OF THE TNH PARTNERSHIP INCLUDE
- No cost same-day delivery of medication.
- Optimized performance and health outcomes through our new adherence program.
- Adherence program allows us to use and provide practice guidelines and patient empowerment strategies.
- As a health management strategy, the adherence program acts as an initiative to keep patients healthier longer while simultaneously mitigating healthcare costs related to hospitalizations and physician office visits. We track patient medication compliance to their recommended prescription.
- Drug Trial Assistance is practiced by our team of clinical coordinators who follow through with each patient throughout the course of their trial and/or therapy.
- Consultation and Therapy, which includes patient information sessions and materials to produce well informed patients that understand the “do’s and don’ts” of their prescription medication regimen dialogue.
- Monitoring and evaluating patient medication history to provide fitting patient packages together with informed adherence strategy plans.
- Since we live in the digital age, we believe that providing simple digitalized material through the web is a necessity for our patients to easily access and communicate directly with their individual clinical coordinators with personal inquiries or needed explanations.
- Our online-based portal system automatically delivers emails, texts, or faxes that can be used on any computer or mobile device anywhere (dependent upon patient provided information). This serves as a reminder for patient medication regimen, provides simple “how to” sheets for reorders or changes, and acts as a personalized informational resource for patients (i.e. for oral medicine dosage use and injection instruction videos).
- We use REMS to ensure the safety of our products and improve health outcomes. Safety Alerts are also automated to our patients if/when certain products are deemed unfavorable by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).